Clinton unveils mandatory health care insurance plan

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Erik, Sep 18, 2007.

1. char-dawg

char-dawg Mr. Observant

:nod:

An example of good Texan sense.

2. Aaron_F

Aaron_F A Grade Asshat

a texan would just shoot first and worry about it later.

3. donnajo

donnajo Feeling Strong!

What do you Canadians think of it? My father in law lives in Canada and had to have a triple bi pass. He considered because he had to wait going to the US. But then he got the opportunity., I don't know a lot about the different health care systems but I think they are both not perfect. But what is? :shrug:

When my husband gets home. He is Canadian. I will ask him . He sees both sides and there are good and bad on both. There is no perfect.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  4. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

:blink: It wouldn't affect Canadians. I believe Erik's question was directed to Americans because it would affect us, if the plan were to materialize.

:scratch:What do you mean by "both sides"? I didn't know there were two sides. This isn't a Canadian healthcare VS American healthcare thing. Clinton has simply given us a brief overview of her proposed healthcare solution plan.

Personally, the more I think about it... it doesn't sound bad. Perfect? Of course not, but if properly executed, might not be a bad deal. Too tired to share my thoughts on what I see as the pros & cons right now. I'll have to get back to ya'll on that. OH Boy!!! Bet you can hardly wait! :popcorn: Hang on to your hats!! :lol:

5. 3sweeties

3sweeties Well-Known Member

I was listening to the radio one day and they were discussing universal healthcare for the USA, and one of the commentators said his canadian friends hopes it doesn't happen because where were they going to go for good healthcare. :lol:

6. fit'n'healthy

fit'n'healthy Senior Member

:funny: :lol3:

7. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think a lot of Americans would wonder where to go too. :lol3:

8. stokenator

stokenator Well-Known Member

As you make this statement, please also remember that just because a person lives in the South doesn't mean they are racist or sexist. There are many really good people here to!!