COMPLIANCE CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Arajkowski, Apr 11, 2014.

1. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

Is that written on your plan, or did I miss that in the small print somewhere?

2. Arajkowski

Arajkowski Active Member

Yes it is written in your plan, you would see it. If you were bulking, most likely you wouldn't get a free meal because you're eating in excess. I don't know when it is implemented in when you're in a fat loss phase.

3. Emma

Emma Member

I don't have free meals when I am leaning out (like I am at the moment), I had a weekly one when I was on maintenance. Mostly I was using them to enjoy my favourite vegetarian food because normally I am not a big meat eater. I'd make a home made veggie curry or BBQ Pizzas (I have a BBQ with a lid, if you pop a pizza stone on the grill it makes a great pizza oven) or I go to my favourite Vietnamese place for savoury crepes.

Anyway enough free meal talk!!

4 days at 100%, here we go day 5!!

4. Arajkowski

Arajkowski Active Member

Little mid week motivation!!! Stay focused ladies!! The week is nearing an end and usually plans for the weekend start coming up today. Have a plan! Don't let yourself think of throwing in the towel. How amazing will you feel when you wake up Monday with pride that you were on point all weekend. I know I'm early with the weekend talk but it's never too soon to prepare :) happy Thursday y'all

5. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Weekends are a huge challenge for many. I don't know about the rest of the world, but around here, lots of people start their weekend on Thursday night.

I have a biweekly due today and I can hardly wait to take my measurements, for once! It will be interesting to see if my perception matches reality. Happy Thursday!

6. alenka25

alenka25 New Member

Yay! 100% compliance and going strong.

My hubby wants Black Forest cake for his birthday this weekend. I'll be busy baking. :cheat:

No spoon licking and no cake for me. I don't really care for chocolate anyways...take it or leave it. So, I'll be content. If it were twig cookies, then it would've been a different story. :yum:

Keep on going ladies!
    :love:

7. OneMadMonkey

Thanks to last night's last minute neighborhood BBQ, I'm starting my compliance over again today. I didn't eat badly, but what I ate wasn't on plan. Such is life I guess. I'm still at 97% for the last week though.

8. cathymp

cathymp Well-Known Member

This is day 9 for me and I'm still 100%. I'm rather surprised, but I'm happy about it. I'm feeling good. I'm a little tired, but I'm good.

9. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Good job!

10. Emma

Emma Member

Keep up the great work every one, 5 days for me and day 6 beginning.

It's a public holiday here and my biggest challenge is a birthday afternoon tea for my best friends son on Sunday. Having a BW due the next morning is a very powerful motivator to stay on plan.

11. lori_gooch

lori_gooch New Member

12. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Yay!!! The more the merrier!!

13. OneMadMonkey

Sometimes an upcoming biweekly is my ONLY motivation to stay on plan. LOL

14. alenka25

alenka25 New Member

Stay strong over the weekend ladies!:hearts:

15. Emma

Emma Member

6 days!!

You, it's the weekend, stay the course everyone, if it gets hard think of me sitting in front of delicious food at a birthday party tomorrow!!

16. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Hi I'm in!!!

I'm a former LBC'er. I worked with Coach Mark until June of last year. I took the summer off to "eat as I please" however, I was still mindful of the way the program was laid out. Meaning - no I wasn't 100% compliant I'd say more like 70/30. I did continue working out and my start weight with LBC was 122 and I'm 118. So no drastic low cal diets just kind of stayed at maintenance.

Any how - summer's here and I've dug out my program and started back on it this week. So far compliance was bang on!! :)

Hope you guys don't mind me tagging along this Challenge :)

17. Emma

Emma Member

The more the merrier, welcome back.

Well, I'm still on track, day 7 only has two more meals left and a BW is due tomorrow.

I was just over at my best friends house for her sons 11th birthday party, well, there was a challenge! Her mother is THE best cook and always lays on a big spread, today there was chicken pie and chicken curry, but I had to get out of there right after singing happy birthday because there were four, yes FOUR desserts. My best friend is ace, she knows what I'm doing so didn't fuss when I wasn't eating, in fact she said she would have understood if I'd said I wasn't coming over but I refuse to isolate myself.

Her mum on the other hand, bless her, she's South African, and all the Aunties were there as well, you can't not go there and hide and hope that no one is noticing you are not eating, food is love after all. "But you are so thin, eat! eat!!" It doesn't help that when I was a teenager I did used to restrict my eating, I may now be a long way off being that insecure 13 year old but my friends mum still worries.

Still, I stayed the course, I ate right before I left and I got out of there when the cakes came out and came home to M3.

18. Arajkowski

Arajkowski Active Member

The more the better!

Good job, Emma!! It's good your friend is so understanding also.

Me.. I will be starting over today. How is it the person who proposes this challenge nose dives?! :) ughhh I'm so frustrated buttt.. Nothing I can do about it now. 34 days will have to do

19. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

:hug: Day 1 for me, too.

20. Emma

Emma Member

Onwards and upwards my lovelies, you all have 6 days at 100% under your belts, one slip up is a mere blip over 40 days