COMPLIANCE CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Arajkowski, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Yup - starting over as well. The weekends are what do it in for me each time. Ugh! I just gotta keep telling myself it's just another "day" not "the weekend" so let's eat whatever we want. Sigh! here we go - staying focussed.

2. alenka25

alenka25 New Member

How bad was it?

I did myself fell off the wagon :banghead: and have to start over today. :wave:

3. Arajkowski

Arajkowski Active Member

Mmm it was pretty bad!! Haha wayyy over board, like all or nothing bad. Clearly it was "nothing" mentality. No point in sugar coating it. Sooo I brush myself off and carry on!! Day 2... Perfecto!

4. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

100% today!!! Who's with me?

5. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

I'm witcha!!!

6. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

:banana: :banana: :banana:

7. Emma

Emma Member

Still here!

Working from home today which means I get to work out at my prefers time (midday) Yay!! But it also means waiting until 10:30 for my first meal Boo!! But ultimately it is the best way to structure my eating for maximum compliance Yay!!

I just need to tough it out until 10:30 and then it's plain sailing.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  8. Arajkowski

Arajkowski Active Member

Loooove being able to workout midday.. Wish I could more often.

Starting day 4! Getting a massage tonight and I can't wait. How are you ladies complying?! :)

9. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Going strong here! Lunch date today with a fit-minded friend so that shouldn't be a problem. I hung out at the pharmacy for half an hour yesterday, waiting for a prescription, and didn't even go check out the Easter candy that I am SuRe was on sale somewhere in there.

10. Emma

Emma Member

It's gone quiet in here, how's everyone going?

It's the start of day 14 for me and 100% on track, I've got one more week until my next BW so it will be interesting to see what sort of a difference this has made.

11. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I went off track the middle of last week. The mornings start out well and then it has been crumbling sometime later each day. I think it's all in my head. It's very frustrating. I'm so happy for you for doing so well! I admire your discipline. Stay strong! :)

12. Emma

Emma Member

Do you know what your triggers are Fay?

Is it possible to delay your morning meal to push more of the eating to the latter part of the day? This is something which works for me, once I get to work and get stuck into clearing my inbox and getting set up for the day it's not too hard to put of meal 1 until after 9am.

Another thing I do on non training days is switch around my food and split up some allowances. Yesterday I felt like a tuna wrap so subbed my sweet potato for a wholegrain tortilla and subbed half my avocado for cheese and held over my fruit for M3. At M3 I subbed again and had a yogurt parfait (Greek yogurt my fruit from M2 and muesli), M4 was the fish from M3 with grilled veggies and cauliflower, M5 was as usual with a little extra PNB subbed for the other half of my avocado.

I don't often sub and this was a big subbing day but it helped because I was having one of "those" days where sometimes it gets tough. In my case it was a cold wet day where I was sitting about catching up on TV shows and I felt like comfort food.

13. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I have figured out some of my triggers. I usually go ahead and start eating around 8 am, because I train mid-morning. I think I will try delaying M1 on non-training days and see how that goes. Thanks for your suggestions! :)

14. Bewitched4011

Bewitched4011 Member

My goodness - I forgot about this Challenge :dope: Will have to start up with you ladies next time!

15. Emma

Emma Member

Or just jump right in now, doesn't matter

16. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Okay haven't posted in a bit but still on track. I must say it was a lot easier to stay on plan knowing that I'd be submitting a BW. Now it seems harder to keep telling myself to stay on track since no one really is monitoring my progress except me of course :uhuh:

So to give me something to "shoot for" - there are 28 days left of this month. Means 28 days for me to nail 100% compliance. To make sure I stay on point - I will update my Album with pics at the end of the month. No one wants to look crappy in pics so that'll be my "why" to keep on plan.

Speaking of plans - I am re-working my plan/work out from when I was a client. I've forgotten what some of the exercises were - well actually proper form to execute them. Do we still have access to the "back door area" to access the exercise library?

17. Arajkowski

Arajkowski Active Member

I sub on off days a LOT! I really dislike my off training day meal structure and have yet to find a way to reorder it that I enjoy. I may cut carbs and just do fats on those days or something. I honestly don't look forward those days! It's weird because to me, I don't love eating fruit really.. I could take it or leave it. I love apples and pb but I just don't get full off fruit. So my first two meals have fruit and I'm starving plus they're super small portions so I'm hungry right after I eat. I usually wait as long as possible to start my meals so I can clump them closer. Now to just find foods I can sub to actually enjoy, not just eat for the sake of eating.

18. csworen

csworen Well-Known Member

Fay. I don't know if this would help, as I do it on my Sat bc I train so early. Holly suggested once on the FB page about spliting meal 1 into 2 halves. So I eat half of meal 1 (so half my eggs, half my fruit, and half my oatmeal), then train, then eat my PWO meal. My next meal is the other half of meal 1. I only have 5 meals, so this helps A LOT for me.

19. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Thanks for the suggestion! I remember seeing that on FB but I havn't tried it out yet. :)

20. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

That's what I've been doing. My M1 is so small now though, that it's basically a bite at M1 and then another bite between M2 and M3.