Female-esque Question

Discussion in 'Health & Beauty' started by K8TYE, Oct 24, 2007.

1. K8TYE

K8TYE Member

Okay, I don't wanna get too graphic, but I am kinda freaked out, so I thought I'd get some input. During a pretty...ummm, vigorous...sex session last night, I started bleeding. I am hoping that the sex just got too rough--but it wasn't anything out of the norm, so I'm not convinced of that. It wasn't spotting, but it was quite a bit of very red blood. I'm two weeks into my cycle, so it's definitely not my period, and I've never been on any kind of hormonal birth control.

I go see my doctor on Friday (I'm out of town until then, and he's out of the office), but I was hoping for some input to calm my nerves until then. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Thanks!!

2. Neely

Neely lolz

Are you still bleeding?

3. Sarah

Sarah Well-Known Member

1) :ditto:
    2) bleeding more/less/about the same?
    3) physical discomfort?

4. Patyal

Patyal I'm reinventing myself

It might be an alert sign for fibroids or cysts in the cervix. You definitively need to go and check with your doctor. Ask him to order a vaginal ultrasound to make sure everything is looked from the inside.

Also, don't freak out and I would highly recommend not to have another sex session until you know what's going on.

5. K8TYE

K8TYE Member

Thank you for the replies. I am not still bleeding--just kind of spotting now. I am kind of sore, which is weird, because it didn't hurt during the sex. And I definitely do not plan on having sex until I know what's going on! If nothing else, I want to ask my doctor why it happened and how to make it not happen again--it was a complete mood killer!!!