Flavor drops

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by stephm2010, Apr 9, 2012.

1. LadyV

LadyV Member

Ok, I have the same issue, adding tons of drops but getting no flavor! I added it to coffee, with stevia, and I couldn't taste it!

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

for the most part in something like oatmeal, i'd need about 20 drops. On the site it gives some recommendations on how to flavor something but even that is still individual.

3. LadyV

LadyV Member

Okay, thanks! I didn't want to go too far, so I was doing 1 drop at a time! If 20 drops for oatmeal, a coffee is going to take way more. i think I will use Vanilla Extract for my coffee.

4. lesliemirinda

lesliemirinda Member

OK thank you. I will try them again with regular stevia...I'm kinda partial to my flavored liquid stevia but I need to put them to use! I hate waste LOL!

5. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

I just ordered some Capella Flavor Drops for the first time ever! I like my coffee unflavored (but quit coffee again 9 weeks ago). And its been years since I've cared about flavoring for PP concoctions, oats, etc. I got tired of trying to turn boring stuff into delicious treats. Was just over it... and really cared only about the flavors of my whole foods. But lately I've had a serious hankerin' for some flavorin' !

I ordered:
    Banana
    NY Cheesecake
    Cinnamin Coffee Cake
    Orange Creamsicle
    Root Beer
    Peanut Butter
    Strawberry
    Pina Colada

I hope I like some of them.

6. hikerchick

hikerchick New Member

I use the liquid Stevia Root Beer flavored in my water and pretending I'm having a root beer - really good!

7. lka

lka Member

Has anyone ever tried the peanut butter flavor? I have a few of the chocolate ones everyone else is talking about but I also have the cinnamon roll and horchata flavors. Those two are just okay. I think I wish I would have gotten the peanut butter one, if it's good.

8. Antonio

Antonio New Member

I really like NY cheesecake and graham party cracker. Those are probably 2 of my preferred. I like the vanilla flavor cupcake for my java. Other basics for me are peanut butter and bananas. All of these are capella. I've never tried the other product.

9. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

So far, I'm not a big fan of any of the flavors that I bought. They all taste a little odd to me. But I am having fun trying them.

10. lesliemirinda

lesliemirinda Member

Me either! :confused:

11. amandarobbie

amandarobbie New Member

What kind of items is everyone using them in? I haven't eperimented too much with flavour drops, but sounds like something I might like to stir into greek yogurt, or add to my oatmeal. I don't drink coffee. Other uses?