Hey Waitlisters......

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by pinkgloves, Aug 6, 2011.

1. kdbaker_05

kdbaker_05 Member

Sounds like we'll be starting around the same time. My info was in Oct 13th. :)

2. Erik

Erik Admin

I'm only on July ...

3. Christin12

Christin12 New Member

Wahoo!! Yay for July!!

4. Andreglok

Andreglok Member

that is awesome, we might share experiences with our plans!!! time flies and i can see March, April or even May around the corner :), i will patiently wait :brava:

5. Miss Silly

Miss Silly The Peanut Gallery

LOL now i'm all paranoid so i had to send Erik an email to ask if i was on the list (i did send in my info/forms/pics). That all happened Nov 20th. So i'm anticipating ... march? April? LOL.

*edit*

okay confirmed. LOL *phew*!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  6. lesliemirinda

lesliemirinda Member

Yeeha! I'm August!

7. Tina

Tina Well-Known Member

September over here! I was thinking it would be great if I got it for Jan, but now I think it will be longer.

8. LocoPollo

LocoPollo New Member

I'm November. :D

9. BethC

BethC Member

Wow..!I read that Erik had many clients... I looked at his profile and saw all his clients B/A pics - great work, but did not know there was such a long list..! Well... I guess for now, I am just going to read as many threads and articles possible until I can get to request my program from him.

Failure its not an option!!!

lol!!!

10. MrsTish

MrsTish Member

LAAAAAAAAAA.....insert angels singing....I'm in July ...late but still! Maybe the BEST christmas gift YET!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Christin12 Are you July as well ????

11. mismax

mismax Member

Been on since August. Still waiting. I know it will be worth it!!

12. BethC

BethC Member

Hello Erik,

How you go about on getting on your watting list?...Inbox you? Email You?

Thanks!

Ibeth

13. kdbaker_05

kdbaker_05 Member

Send him an email and he'll send you the documents you need to fill out. :)

14. Jdkpac

Jdkpac New Member

Me too ....July 21 I think ? Hoping Santa brings it in the sleigh ;)

15. Jdkpac

Jdkpac New Member

I totally can't figure this site out. Need to Add a picture and my name . I'm Lori and I'm from around Nashville, Tenn

16. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

welcome Lori!

At the TOP right hand corner of the forum you will see control panel. CLICK my profile.
    To the right you will see where to edit in your information. Avitar is for your picture.

Let me know if you need any help.

17. BethC

BethC Member

Thank You!:thumb: I will do that...
    I am ok with the wait for now. Planning to be ready by Nov. 2012!:treadmill:

18. Christin12

Christin12 New Member

Yes MrsTish, I am July! Today is my 5 month anniversary on the waitlist and I CAN'T WAIT TO START!!!!! Everytime my phone dings with an email i go running:cardio:, lol...I just started a new job, got a fairly new car, should be getting some versa grips in the next day or two, now all i need is my plan and I will be set for Christmas and my birthday(Dec 26)!!!!

19. MrsTish

MrsTish Member

You KNOW it girl ! The wait has been worth it .....getting my ducks and brain in a row...ready for THIS !!! Just think how AWESOME it will be to get THE email....!!! Hang in there with me ladies....and gents !!!!!!!

20. MrsTish

MrsTish Member

That is AWESOME Christin !!! maybe we'll start close together !!! Yay !!!! You'll go before me butI expect you to keep us posted :)
    My versa grips are on the way as well ...got my new pocket scale amy reccommended and her cookbook !! I am so ready to get this party STARTED !!!! LOL