Hey Waitlisters......

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by pinkgloves, Aug 6, 2011.

1. EduardLeppur

EduardLeppur New Member

:dumbbells:

2. mlschultz

mlschultz Member

Random question....Does anyone have the curls and whey cookbook? Is it good? Debating on getting it but thought it might be nice for some different ideas!
    Any other cookbooks that anyone would recommend??!!
    Thanks

3. novamt

novamt Member

I have the curls and whey cookbook and like it very much. I haven't heard of other cookbooks but people sometimes post from some blogs with great ideas. There's a "recipes" sub folder in the diet, nutrition and supplements forum. Enjoy!

4. Wee Pam McBlam

Wee Pam McBlam New Member

Newby

Hi all, I have finally made it thorough all of this thread. Lots of interesting info. thank you.

I am not on the wait list, however, I would like to.Considering it at the moment. Have sent and received an email enquiry.

Cost is my only barrier. My brain and body are most willing ;)

5. Emma

Emma Member

Maybe work out a budget and put a little bit aside each week so when your turn comes up you've got a fitness fund.

6. Miss Lily

Miss Lily Member

It's amazing what you can find when we reassess and prioritize what we spend money on. Often a few changes in habits frees up money that we didn't even know we were spending.....

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Member

I just order it, I can't wait for some new ideas!

8. Sandbocks

Sandbocks New Member

Just a quick question about the waitlist....I haven't put myself on it yet because I dont think I realised how long it is and didn't think I could afford it all right now...but now that I know it is at least a year I'm thinking of putting myself on the list. It doesn't cost anything to be on the waitlist does it? Sorry to sound like such a tight person, because I definitely understand the cost and what you get for it...but student life makes me have to consider these things a little bit more stringently than usual :p

9. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

no it doesnt. With the addition of two new coaches in 2013, that should help shorten the waitlist some. Contact Erik for more info.

10. doodleturtle

doodleturtle New Member

It costs $50 now to be placed on the waitlist. Just paid it in September and anxiously waiting! :)

11. doodleturtle

doodleturtle New Member

It costs $50 to get on the waitlist. Just paid in September and am anxiously waiting! :)

12. Gooser

Gooser Do I even lift?

I must get on this list! :)

13. random

random New Member

Here's a newbie question.... what does it mean exactly to be on the waitlist?

14. Emma

Emma Member

It means you are on the waitlist....

Non facetious answer, it means you are waiting to work with Erik or one of his new coaches if you've chosen LBC or with Amy if you've chosen MMT.

They are popular and well respected, hence there is a queue.

15. cwinkelman

cwinkelman New Member

I'm on the list!! Weeeeeee!!!!!

16. doodleturtle

doodleturtle New Member

Yay! The waiting is challenging, but good things come to those who wait! :)

17. GirlyNYmama

GirlyNYmama New Member

I'm on the list since August. I'm kind of glad it's taking a little bit because I had my third son in September and am still nursing. I'm so excited to work with Erik. :)

18. ChprChick

ChprChick New Member

Hi everyone. My first post :) I am a waitlister too - reading absolutely everything I can get my hands on and making changes as I go along. Love the forums. Love the FB page.

19. JB1976

JB1976 New Member

Had an initial email from Erik and answered last week, Excited to get on the list, and get the process started. In the meantime, enjoying reading all the information that is posted on here.

20. AmyLevinger

AmyLevinger New Member

Awesome Idea. Great work Patti, as a person who is already used to food scales and TW, And a lot of H20... I am simply just fighting back the urge to start dieting down now to be ready for summer :) with the wait list... I could be having well... a less than lean one in swimsuit! but I rather just get through that then be dieting or have been in a deficit when my turn rolls up off the list. I know this so I will just enjoy the boards and all of your wonderful messages and inspiring pics and keep my protein up and keep lifting. Such a great forum.