Hey Waitlisters......

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by pinkgloves, Aug 6, 2011.

1. JenBower

JenBower New Member

I just got on Amy's waitlist as of yesterday. I've been reading threads and trying to incorporate what I learn into my lifestyle for the past month or so now! I'm excited and cannot wait!

2. patti

patti Active Member

Look at all the new Waitlisters! Welcome!

3. JenBower

JenBower New Member

Thank you Patti!! I really am excited....really really! :)

4. Molly Mae

Molly Mae New Member

Amy, talk about this some more! What is TW? I also want to be in great shape for summer but am just eating and lifting right now. How much time do you give yourself.? I've hardly ever been out of weight loss mode like I am right now, but am still seemingly maintaining. It's hard for me to eat this much but I wanted to try a new approach this year by putting on muscle before summer. Not sure when to start eating at a deficit again. Seriously, the great (haha) thing about the crappy weather in WA state is that is doesn't really get summery until around July :)

5. Isabella

Isabella New Member

I have a couple of questions. Everyone (?) have a PWO containing carbs and protein, right? But does the meal after that also include carbs? And what about the last meal of the day, what do you usually eat, and are carbs included in that meal too? :)

6. AmyLevinger

AmyLevinger New Member

Hi Molly! Sorry for delay...I am just figuring the forum out. TW is tupperware sista! My car is like a tupperware graveyard hahaha. Disgusting but its how I roll :) And at the risk of giving advice on someone else's site (definitely don't want to do that)... But of course all of us ladies think about being ready and feeling and looking awesome in a swim suit by the time it warms up. But If know I will be dieting with an LBC Coach soon...I wouldn't diet before. This is me though.This is why: because I want my metabolism to be fresh and comfy in homeostasis before beginning going into a deficit and feel this will give whoever my coach an easier time observing my changes to the meal/ex plan they assign. this way I get the best response and I believe give my coach an easier start right off the bat. I would certainly enjoy building a little muscle too while waiting on the list without dieting. But I don't think personally I will be dieting soon. I believe I will be hanging out in repair for a while. Each person is different, but I was competing for a couple years straight on pretty rough nutrition and high cardio. So it looks like repair is a good place for me for a while. But I wish you the best girl and will be active in forum and cheering you on!

7. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

it depends on what your plan would look like, when you train etc.

8. D0NNA

D0NNA New Member

Waiting to get on the wait list.....excited to start this journey!

9. D0NNA

D0NNA New Member

Waiting to get on the wait list!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get on the wait list?

~Donna

10. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Well I've spent a great deal of time lurking since signing onto the wait list but the wait is finally over. :iluvcoffee: Received my plan Monday evening - spent today reading over everything - even got the IT peeps all excited as I was "surfing" on company time. :ninja:

Will be working with "Coach Mark"! Hi Mark :wave: So I plan on starting tomorrow (Wednesday). I've already worked out Sunday til today and tomorrow is a scheduled rest day so I'll take tomorrow off and then jump in on the training program starting Thursday and just continue on from there. My meal plan for non training calls for Greek Yogurt and Peanut Butter so there is no way I'll be passing that up. :wink:

I do have an abanded journal started here somewhere (must figure out how to find it) so I'll continue posting there during my LBC journey. Looking forward to working with Coach Mark and enjoying the journery. This has been on my "Bucket List" for far too long so I've no choice but to nail it!

11. Inatic

excited for you!

12. stephm2010

stephm2010 In Motion

:clap: :woohoo: :shakeithappy:

13. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Okay quick question: For recording our compliance and bi - weekly reports........

-I am aware I need to record weight/measurements on start date (today) but do I submit that today my Coach knows I'm starting or just submit it all together on my first bi - weekly?

- I haven't visited the bi - weekly link yet (IT shut me out before I had a chance) but do I tick off my compliance daily or again just generally at the end when submitting my bi-weekly?

I'll try to check out the link tonight but if I needed to submit "first day stats" I'd like to keep things as they should be - know what I mean? :wink:

14. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Food Substitution App:
    Is this available on Erik's website...you know where we go to see the exercise demo's?

If only available as an app..... which platform is better - the Iphone or the Android? I have an Android phone but also carry my Ipad Mini with me everywhere. I only wish to download the app once so either Android or Iphone. Just looking for feed back as to the better platform.

Is it still available through Erik's website so can be accessed via computer?

15. D0NNA

D0NNA New Member

Congrats on your plan!:lol3: how long was your wait? Your avatar looks like you've put some hard work in already, so I'm sure you'll be able to nail it too! I too, have had this goal for far too long as well. Thanks for posting and including us in your journey

16. Inatic

Both are these are client priveledges Erik should have given you acess info. Email him.

17. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Hi Donna :wave:

I signed onto the wait list February of 2012 and just got on plan a few days ago. Thanks for following along. I've learned things as well reading other forum posts so if anything I pen is of use then I'm glad to be able to pay it forward as others have. :)

18. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Ileen, I was hoping you'd reply:D

So I've revisited the link - I do have the link for the exercise data base but I still don't see the tab for the Food Substitution computer access. I will be getting one of the apps just need to figure out which one (Android or Ipad :confused: )

Although I do remember reading in a thread here somewhere (spent most of yesterday looking for it) that the Substitution Calculator was only available via one of the apps now? Maybe I miss read but I don't see it on the website.

Added: I know Erik is busy trying to get caught up so I don't want to bother him until I've exhausted all other avenues.

19. Inatic

I have the app on both the andriod and ipad. But at home, I use the computer database one (free)

20. swanny

swanny Member

Erik told me to save the measurements/weights but don't submit it. You will only submit your biweekly to him after your first two weeks. just make sure to click the save button, NOT the save and submit to trainer.