High-Heels for Babies and Children

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Erik, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Erik

Erik Admin

:whut:

What do you think? Would you buy these shoes for your child?

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

heck no. THey are not cute, they are UGLY! I saw them on tv this am :sad:

I have a problem with the shoes most young kiddos are wearing. Many of my three yr olds come to school with heels/sunday shoes on. :finger:

3. Noel Clark

Noel Clark Senior Member

:funny: :funny:

My kids wouldn't be allowed to wear those. To be able to play on their equipment at school they HAVE TO wear athletic shoes. We have fun dress up shoes at home to play in but nothing like that to wear out.

4. Inatic

unfortunately the dont say a flat out NO to them but say it's best if they wore sneakers.. Parents dont like being 'told' what their child can wear. :zipit:

Even the cute smock type dresses are dangerous out there because as they step and crawl, they step on them and lose their footing.

5. Noel Clark

Noel Clark Senior Member

When they are young...dress them appropriate to go to school and not just be comfortable to learn but to PLAY....remember..they are kids.

I can imagine it being frustrating being a teacher Ileen. You are like our children's second parent and I don't think some parents realize that.

sorry..off topic LOL

6. Cathie

Cathie I have SFP :mecry:

:shock: Really

I only have boys, but I would never send a 3 year old girl out in heels.

7. Inatic

:nod:

back on topic. They think this is cute?? As a mom of 5 boys, i love girly stuff but come on.. this us U.G.L.Y!

[​IMG]

8. Cathie

Cathie I have SFP :mecry:

No way :sick:

Erik, don't buy those for your daughter

9. Mols

Mols My BFF

As if we as females dont have enough troubles walking in heels, not to mention how taxing they can be on your spine/vertebrae :blink: Yea lets start the problems as infants/children :rolleyes: oy yoy yoy lol

10. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

If I was a mom, I'd be embarrassed to go out with my baby wearing those fugly shoes.

11. straitshooter

straitshooter Active Member

they are starting their girls off young.....so they can be prepared to compete in figure! :) hehehe

12. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

:sad: :sad:

13. CCMAK5

CCMAK5 Member

Seriously, these look like something Miss Piggy from the Muppets would wear...:eek:

14. Charissa

Charissa Active Member

:funny:

15. TriciaE

TriciaE My Sweet Clipper

Are you kidding me?!? Heels for children?!? Why would anyone buy these?! Idiots! I actually know someone who would buy them and yes, I consider her an idiot.

I agree with both of you. They are super ugly - nothing girly about them and
    why start foot problems so early.

16. pixie

pixie Well-Known Member

:funny::funny:

:ditto:

17. shimmeringpearl

shimmeringpearl Member

My daughter won't even wear flip flops. Oh, and I wouldn't let her wear heels. Maybe at 16.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  18. fitforfat

fitforfat Member

I first read this as, "for babies and chickens," so it did not seem as ridiculous when I make the correction. Still dumb, though :)

19. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

My girls will have 'their time' to look like a woman.......when it's time..! I will keep my girls looking like 'little girls' as long as I can...(probably longer then they will want to!!) I don't want my girls growing up any faster then they already are!! :crying: