Jeans for tall chicks!

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by mcv, Dec 2, 2008.

1. mcv

mcv Blissfully Maintaining

I need some new jeans. What are good lines to check out for someone 5' 10" plus? I need at least a 34" inseam - more if they are to be worn with heels. Help!

Ali? MB??

2. Cathie

Cathie I have SFP :mecry:

Have you tried Ann Taylor's long? You can only order them online, I think.

3. mathgeek

mathgeek Member

Lucky Brand Jeans, if you order online you can get up to 36" inseam. Sometimes there are sales and you can get a great deal on them also.

4. MaryBeth

MaryBeth Shedding the pig fat.

:yeahthat:

Or if you're a clothes snob like me, I buy D & G, Cavelli, Cambio, etc. All Italian designers cater to us more than the short peeps. :shrug: Cavelli is the best. I could easily hem them but I like them long enough to cover my shoes (heels). COH offers some long ones too. Rock & Republic and 7 jeans are also good.

5. BigAmes

BigAmes Well-Known Member

Do you have a Buckle near you? I get all my jeans from there since they carry a nice variety of jeans from average to more $$$ lines.

6. MaryBeth

MaryBeth Shedding the pig fat.

You mean a belt buckle? :lol3:

7. Alicrmt

Alicrmt Something's gotta give!

I'm with MB.....my best fitting jeans are the ones that cost the most :dry:

I have a pair of 7 for all mankind which I THINK are a 36 inseam, I have a pair of COH which are super long, and James Jeans too.

Normally I have gone into the place I like here and asked them for the longest jeans they have :lol:

We also have a store called Tall Girl here...their clothes are :gay: but they have a "missus" section which is supposed to be trendier or something :scratch: but anyway I have scored a few pairs of Silver and Parasucos a little cheaper and even had to get them shortened :blink:

• Like Like x 1
  8. BigAmes

BigAmes Well-Known Member

That's probably ALL you wear you freak! :lol:

9. Anca

Anca Well-Known Member

I'd go to Nordstrom's and try a bunch on.
    I just bought some Hudsons and Joe's Jeans and I swear I had to cut 3 in off the hems! :ban:
    Oh and I had to cut 4 in off the Juicy Couture velour suit I got. So maybe their jeans are long too.

10. straitshooter

straitshooter Active Member

i am 5 9 and i only buy Hudson and True Religion...i swear, these jeans (Hudson especially) DRAG on the ground....they are SO long. And like others have said, get ready to pay an arm and a leg.....

11. mamaj

mamaj The Recess Monitor

New York and Co carries long and I have good luck with Old Navy Tommy Hilfiger Ralph Lauren even some cheapie Levis I got at WalMart for work.
    I'm 5'11 BTW:)

12. RussianBlue

RussianBlue Member

I am 5'11 also.
    Aeropostale is a good place and not overly spendy.