Last Meal Ideas

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Breezy, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Breezy

Breezy Member

Hey All! So I'm just wondering, aside from spicing it up with flav drops, cin, stevia, etc. What's everyone doing with there 1/2 scoop pp, cottage cheese & pb?

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

I dont have that on my plan.. blech to the Cc/PP combo. I'd replace it for all cottage cheese LOL .. I only have greek yogurt as my last meal.

To that I can make frozen yog, eat it plain. sweeten it up and add sliced almonds and a tiny drizzle of choc syrup, choc nibs (bean of the cocoa bean) or use coconut oil.

Sometimes i put salsa in it and eat it savory with almonds

3. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

I just mix it all together in the blender. It's like a chocolate pb (thick) shake. :yum:

4. tellybelle

tellybelle Member

I have been making the pp brownie topped with pb and either CC or GY ice cream every night. I make the ice cream (similar to making pp ice cream) with stevia, and either flavored extract, cappella drops or torani syrups, 1/8 tsp xanthan, 3 cups ice and a little bit of water and freeze it for a few hours and then eat it for M5. Makes a big bowl :) Yummy!

5. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

That's a great idea!! Never thought of putting it in blender! Would def make it creamier and the kids would prob eat it then!

6. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

Yes! There was a girl on here that used to do that and I said "are you :ruloco:?" cottage cheese mixed with pb and pp sounds disgusting! She urged me to try it, I did, and I love it! You can't even taste the cottage cheese and it's not chunky.

7. baybygirl31

baybygirl31 Member

For the LONGEST time, I'd eat the CC by itself, and make a hot chocolate or banana pudding with the PP- adding the PB on top. Lately though I've been making Amy's PB protein ice cream, with a side of chocolate PP pudding. :drool:

8. Scarl3tbutt3rfly

Scarl3tbutt3rfly Motivated and ready!!

I buy 2 containers of cottage cheese at once and throw them in my Ninja and blend it til smooth and serve it that way. I add stevia, my choco pp mix well and eat side by side with my peanut butter. It is my little piece of heaven before bed :) I actually sub out my greek yogurt usually for this combo..even though I get less because I love it so much :oops:

9. kcasaletta

kcasaletta New Member

last night after my workout I had a protein shake and 2 rice cakes. It was my last meal around 8pm and I was starving this morning when I woke up. Need to keep tweaking it!

10. Inatic

2 rice cakes enough/carbs?

11. kcasaletta

kcasaletta New Member

It's total of 28 carbs. Do you think I need more than that?

12. Kdunc

Kdunc Member

Do you eat or drink anything directly PW or is that your only PW?

13. TEACHK

TEACHK Well-Known Member

That's about how much I get.

14. Rocky

Rocky New Member

OK--this may be a dumb question, but are you blending your GY with the ice to make the 'ice cream', or your PP?

15. tellybelle

tellybelle Member

I make the ice cream with the GY and ice or cc and ice. I do the pp separate (on the nights it's on my plan) as a brownie.

16. Inatic

Almond Joy Coconut Chip Greek Yog.

i just had:
    greek yog
    some chopped cocoa nib
    fresh (was frozen) coconut
    drizzle of coconut oil
    van stevia (was out of the toffee!)
    and light drizzle of W.F choc syrup.

Attached Files:

17. Scarl3tbutt3rfly

Scarl3tbutt3rfly Motivated and ready!!

Yum!! That sounds really good. Do you sub your nuts for the cocoa nibs? I was looking at those today. Are they chewier than chocolate chips?

18. Inatic

ya, i did sub them for nuts.. They are chewy 'hard' not soft like chips and NOT sweet, so you'll want to add them to something you'd sweetened or has a ton of flavor.

19. Breezy

Breezy Member

LOL, seriously one of those "duh!" moments just now, I pretty much always end up blending my cc anyway so why not do the entire container at once!? DUH! Thanks, I'm going to do this

20. Breezy

Breezy Member

Ileen that looks so yum! I love dark chocolate and have come super close to buying the nibs many times but always don't because they're so freakin' expensive at whole foods! One day I'll give in though because that looks so good! I've also gotta just order some dang toffee stevia because they only have vanilla in the stores near me.

I also do protein ice cream most of the time and vary the flavors, anything "cheesecakey" goes AMAZINGLY well with the CC, I bought graham cracker protein powder just to do this with :D Also, I always seem to eat the peanut butter on its own so I can really savor it :D LOL, I've gotta start subbing for some fun toppings!