Love this video!

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by pavermama, Jan 8, 2013.

1. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

• Like Like x 1
  2. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I know your not the daddy, but when it came to the 'working out' parts, I thought it would fit well with you! Triplets and a set of twins....phew!

3. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

:funny:

It was tough when i had the youngest, Christopher. He's get in my way like that when i trained (at home). Now if i train at home, its the dog! But trying to get something done with my crew, once upon a time.. Oh my! with a house full. Also, i did family day care for yrs (not since i moved to ga (17yrs) so it was even tougher with an additonal 2-3..

I was smart enough to space my kids out in age lol. Cant imagine triplets! I practically had twins though for two yrs with mine and the one i cared. They were the same age, from newborn..

These days.. its all about me... We only have 3 home these days ...soon to be: 21, 18 and 14. THe 26 and 30 are out..

Ps. his house is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to neat and tidy lol.

4. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I thought the same thing! I only have 2 girls and mine always looks like a tornado went through!

5. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

:lol: What a fun video!! Are those really his kids? Or did he 'borrow' them for the video?

:clap:

6. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I 'heard' they were his! I bet he has a nanny!! LOL!

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Member

That's pretty funny. I agree.... it's all about me.... girls are 17 and 20, when they got their drivers license, it was like a whole new world!! :yahoo:

8. synergyb3

synergyb3 Well-Known Member