Most Effective way to cycle E/C

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by jrb1980, Oct 12, 2006.

1. jrb1980

jrb1980 Well-Known Member

I have always wondered what the best way to cycle this is. I know everyone does it different but I am curious. I LOVE the way E/C works when you start taking it after a long break, BUT I also hate the break..LOL

My question is what tends to work best - wekk on, 2 days off, 3 weeks on 1 week off - suggestions?

2. Brandi

Brandi old school

I haven't taken it for a week and feel fine. I'm probably not going to use it until after the first of the year.

3. jrb1980

1. Why the change?
    2. What cycle method worked best for you?

4. Brandi

Brandi old school

1. No rhyme or reason really - I have a feeling I'll be using it during my comp prep and it my body is going to get used to it and have it not be effective, I'd rather it happen after that, not before I even start.

2. That, I haven't paid attenion to.

I'm not much help. :shrug:

5. KatieB

KatieB Fake It Until You Make It

Honestly, I have never seen a need to cycle it. I don't use it every single day, but I'd say at least 4 out of 7 days a week. I've never stopped feeling the effects at the same dosage (25/200)...

6. jackieleigh

jackieleigh is back at it ;)

I dont cycle mine necessarily but I try not to take it daily so that my body isnt used to it. I take it on long days at work, or days where I have cardio and weight training. Some days I take 2 doeses, some I take one, and a few times I have taken it 3

7. Erik

Erik Admin

Define 'works'.

8. jrb1980

For me "works" means keeps my appetite under control. I can get my butt out of bed it's the hunger that gets me. So, my question the best way to cycle it to keep hunger away.

9. jrb1980

10. drama5

drama5 Member

Newbie question......Cycle???? E/C???? Ta!

11. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

E=ephedra
    C=caffiene

often used as an appetite surpressant and energy boost.

12. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

Where do you guys get ephedra? I can't seem to find it??

13. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

Ephedrine. Bronkaid at your pharmacy.

14. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

Yikers!!!! I get jiggy enough on caffeine (coffee) alone. Took ephedra once a long time ago and it hurled me outta my ever-lovin' gord!! I can only imagine the effects of the combo - holy cow!

15. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

didnt phase me the time or two i tried it ..I take a lot of T3 (my thyroid medication) drink coffee etc.. and am fine with that too.
    I think it gets lost in my system some how lol..

however anyone reading and thinking about trying, be smart.. There really is no reason to use it.

16. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

Ill have to check that out...they used to sell it in gas stations around here then stopped bc of the meth heads! Stupid mess!

17. AMie

AMie Member

sorry to jump in but isnt that illegal? i think you cant get it in my country unless it is prescribed..

18. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

Don't worry, they'll still look at you like you're buying it to make meth. :lol: You have to give them your drivers license.

Ephedra (dietary supplements) was banned. Ephedrine Hcl/Sulfate is still sold OTC in Bronkaid, Primatene, etc as a bronchodilator. What country are you in?

19. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

Oh lovely!! :tantrum:

20. mariluv

mariluv New Member

(when you take E/C in the morning or pre workout? (i train in the afternoon)