Nutritional Supplements Index

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Erik, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Erik

Erik Admin

2. kelly123

kelly123 Guest

Supplements are one of the most consumed products by a bodybuilder. They help a lot in developing body cell and endurance but, we have to be careful in using such supplements as they can harm also. One of my friend once consumed it in excess and got some health problems.

3. musclemax07

musclemax07 New Member

I bought somanabolic muscle maximizer after reading a lot of reviews about it. Though all the somanabolic muscle maximizer reviews suggest that its an amazing program, no one tell the users that you have to do some real hard training. The routine of this program is very strict and the meals suggested in the program can be a bit expensive. If you can afford these two things, then this is the best muscle building program you can find.

4. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

lots of food, hard GOOD training program.. all ya need.. No aupplements needed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Miss Lily

Miss Lily Member

Wondering about fish oil vs. flax oil? I have been taking Barlean's Omega Swirl Banana Strawberry as that is all I can get my kids to take. What is the equivalent as it is liquid instead of capsules?

6. shellydisuja

shellydisuja New Member

One of the supplements that I heard is creatine. Creatine is a carrier molecule for phosphates. Creatine mono hydrate supplement is converted into creatine phosphate in the muscles when you take it. But, in my opinion, if you build your body by natural means, then it is long lasting and no harmful effects it produces.

7. awanhowi

awanhowi New Member

For the Growth of body supplements are necessary to build-up body

8. Inatic

supplements arent necessary at all. FOOD.

9. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

that^^

10. Fit and Fab

Fit and Fab New Member

Proper diet, good food, and a good work out are enough, however, for middle aged people, you may need to have supplements. Your metobolism maybe a little bit slower, and your body may not be able to produce or provide the right amount of vitamins and minerals you may need.

11. Babydoll

Babydoll New Member

Barleans is so good!! My kids just love it!

12. Miller2917

Miller2917 New Member

I have just started taking supplements have a question. Does it really matter if you take on an empty stomach (i.e. GH Factor) . I have very sensitive stomach.

13. Babydoll

Babydoll New Member

Is CLA worth taking, or is it yet another money taker?

14. jamistar77

jamistar77 Well-Known Member

Good question Lily. I was wondering the same thing. This very reason is why I dont use the liquid.. I just dont know how much to take to equal the amount of fish oil I take in daily.

15. Inatic

no need.

16. ashleymariex

ashleymariex New Member

Hi all! I've been working out and training for close to 3 years now. I've definitely put on some great muscle! However, I've seen a drop in muscle growth (using primarily the mirror and pictures to gauge progress) for the past year. I know I'm past my newbie stage. My weight stays consistent YET I also gain strength consistently (slow and steady FTW). I just feel as though my aesthetic look doesn't "show" my strength gains. In other words, I want to look MORE muscular. I'm 5'7 roughly 124 lbs. My question is, would any supplements help boost the aesthetic look of my muscles? BCAAs? Creatine? Thanks in advance for any advice!

17. Inatic

Supplements isnt what would help.
    it sounds as if you might want to consider doing a build (period of time training hard, eating over maintneance) You will have to gain some weight/fat during that time.
    read through some of the other threads.

18. j121walker

j121walker New Member

My brother is using the supplement to gain muscle mass. He is 27 year old, so i would like to know about the adverse effects of supplement along with benefits. One more question, it is necessary to consult with a professional physician before the use of these supplements.

19. Inatic

what supplement?

20. j121walker

j121walker New Member

He is taking "MuscleBlaze mass gainer".