Obamacare

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by RpH, Apr 3, 2010.

1. RpH

RpH I'm actually educated

2. mcv

mcv Blissfully Maintaining

Did you see the news article about the doctor who posted a sign on his office saying if you voted for Obama he did not want you as a patient? :lol: My husband wants to put that on his office.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cindy Day

Cindy Day Well-Known Member

THAT is awesome!!!

4. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

I saw that news story. So funny.

5. synergyb3

synergyb3 Well-Known Member

lol... :lol:

But it really doesn't matter who is in office. No one can fix what is broken this badly. If the other guy had won he'd be in trouble now, too, no matter what he did.

6. RpH

While this statement is true, we wouldn't be required by law to purchase insurance if the other guy had won. We wouldn't have any healthcare reform because the Democrats have Congress. Tort reform is so easy and while it isn't the entire answer, it's a huge first step.

Does anyone actually think that a government run program could actually save us money?

7. Blondell

Blondell Former Postwhore

They have such a great record though, Matt! I vote YES they CAN! :funny:

I mean, look at what great shape the p.o., social security and medicaid/care are in. How can you not want this?!...oh....nvm. :p

8. Erik

Erik Admin

Will Obama make a second term? :popcorn:

9. synergyb3

True, but we're not likely to ever get what we really need. Not in this country. Not in our lifetime.

A government run program could save money. But not a US government run program. This country is too far gone. Too corrupt.

10. synergyb3

lol... you really don't have to ask, do you?

There would have to be many significant changes, including dumping this insurance money-making plan masquerading as a health plan, for that to happen so it is very unlikely. But whoever takes his place is unlikely to be much better.

11. FitnessModerate

FitnessModerate Just do it

Racists, KKK members. Ya'll might as well put on the hood & robes. Especially RpH - I am peeved you didn't take me out for trick or treating.

12. FitnessModerate

One more term will be the end of America. If that happens I'm making my escape plans to Asia.

13. RpH

I get it Alex, this is your attempt at sarcasm. It's either that or you are a troll and since we're buds, I think it's just bad sarcasm.
    As for the trick or treating, it just didn't work out. But this year, I'm going as Tiger Woods and you can just be any slutty girl and we'll be a big hit.
    I'm sure that LBF can start a donation drive and get those Asia plans accelerated.

14. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

Here's the first donation. [​IMG]

15. toese

toese Lovin running in 2 day relays

oh I don't know. Look what Reagan did for our country. he totally turned it around and made it so much better. It went downhill after he left. But I still hope after Obama is out of the office.

16. toese

toese Lovin running in 2 day relays

Rofl!! Funny Mo. :funny:

17. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

:lol:

18. synergyb3

I think we experienced very different Reagan years.

19. FitnessModerate

The eternal cry of the have-nots. It must have been Reagan's fault that you didn't succeed in the 80s. :beach:

20. synergyb3

I was on disability in the 80's. I never once blamed Reagan for my disability. But I still didn't care for his politics.