outer labia piercings, anyone?

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by ImInNarnia, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Cass

Cass Well-Known Member

I would say yes.

2. jdcii

jdcii Being humbled everyday

Dude, tell her she'll love the frenum. You can ask my wife. She'll never let me go back to not having it. Hurt for a split second and then you feel like a god. The nipples were by far the most painful thing I have ever felt.

Before someone asks, the frenum I got done because it does increase sexual pleasure for both parties. The nipples I got done as a reminder to live life to the fullest. I got it shortly after my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

I think the tattoo across my back hurt more than anything else. At least, the pain was more intense for a longer period of time.

3. tsunamii

tsunamii needs to get laid.

It's a strong pinch when it goes in, but mine didn't hurt at all after that. Heals in a couple weeks- it was the easiest healing piercing for me...easier than the tongue, and that one wasn't bad.

For me, it didn't heighten sensation as much as with other girls, but it was fun in the bedroom. Men seemed to really enjoy it (so did the girls :D).... It's fun to have it played with during oral.

I just took it out a couple months ago because I got tired of it after having it for 3 years... I used to go commando a lot and it would get caught on my jeans and stuff and get irritated. But I think that's more a matter of individual anatomy.

I had the vertical curved bar.

You should go for it! It's fun :thumb:

4. jrb1980

jrb1980 Well-Known Member

:goodpost:

I haven't had that specific region the OP is talking about done but did have the nether regions for some time. It is gone now though - I got it for reasons we won't go into and got it for reasons we won't get into.

BUT...to think that little tiny piece of metal doesn't heighten pleasure you would be VERY mistaken. Seriously you even came near me and.....:funny: :funny:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  5. tsunamii

I wish it did that to me :(

6. crystlemc

crystlemc No, I am not cross eyed

Mine never did that either. It was great when you played with it, but during everyday use, nothin'. No walking O's for me. :sad:

7. MichelleS

MichelleS Well-Known Member

this thread makes me wish my body didn't reject my naval ring cause I wanted more :crying:

8. crystlemc

crystlemc No, I am not cross eyed

The cartilage in my ears rejects everything, but my vertical hood and my nose did just fine. Try it, it might work for you. :shrug:

9. MichelleS

I think I'm just a :baby: I ripped the naval during sex :oops: and then ripped it even more unracking the squat bar. Now cause someone doesn't seem to like them so I jsut put it off right now but I still want it.

Ooo what a great valentines day gift. :hehe:

Anyone get extra searched during airport screening? Cause last week I was almost strip searched for my stupid bra hooks. :shock:

10. tsunamii

No, although I was kinda looking forward to that.

11. jrb1980

I would say go for it to if your SO if game. I had a great experience. A little pinch but nothing big. I REALLY listed to all their instructions (re salt water and stuff after) but mine healed great. Since I've taken it out it's great too.

Sarah - I couldn't even go commando or else.............

12. tsunamii

SO jealous.

I like it now that it's out- i feel so naked :lol:

13. jrb1980

I forgot I had one until this post came up - seriously.

14. tsunamii

:lol:

15. Erik

Erik Admin

:popcorn:

16. MichelleS

:funny:

17. colo1278

colo1278 I'm growing a person!

who me? ;) I just saw the word labia and had to take a peek.

18. ImInNarnia

ImInNarnia Member

im agreeing with miker too much lately. Yes, i like how they look and theyre shiney, but also the labia piercing would be my way of reclaiming my body from mental and physical baggage from my relationship. Most of my major life changes are marked by modifications...generally a chopping off of my hair and putting something through/in my skin, lol. The adrenlyne helps when im stressed too.

I also find it amazing that we can train our bodies to accept foreign material. Im teaching my body to heal around things, accept them, and often have heightened sensativity from them. Its a meditation-ish vibe of my consciousness bonding with my physical matter.

to answer some of the girly parts general questions-
    hood- really hurt like a mother to get done, but only for a milisecond. Mine is horizontal, orginally got it with a 14g CBR (ring), later stretched it to ten. After the piercings my lower body wouldnt stop twitching for a few minutes. Bleed once i stood up. The piercing healed in about two weeks (genital piercings are generally easy to heal becasue of the heightened blood flow). I love mine...i can um, utilize it when i want to, and if i dont, im really not aware its there. Ive had it for over 3 yrs.

horizontal nipples (2)- not too bad...felt fleshy. Initially had them done with a ring, switched them to barbell becasue the ring kept pushing the crusties through the wound and it wasnt healing.

vertical nipple (1)- cake. Healed quicker than the horizontals, also had a curved barbell the entire time, which probably helped. Both tits are more sensative now, but the one with the cross is slightly more.

ive had/have other piercings, but those are the fun ones:bunny:

19. DarkAnimal73

DarkAnimal73 I pity Da Fools

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

20. Marcelo

Marcelo 20lbs light

Word. :popcorn: