"Peak Week"

Discussion in 'Training' started by Milone79, Aug 23, 2010.

1. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

I'm sure you do.

2. Sowbug

Sowbug Member

You be careful with all that water, young man.

If yer pee is clear, knock it off!

You don't want to pee out all your electrolytes, vitamins & minerals or suffer a "dry drowning".

Respect your elders and do as Mother says.

Julia

p.s. i hope you're taking lots of pictures! fig leaf for the win for the naughty bits please.

3. Sowbug

Sowbug Member

You be careful with all that water, young man.

If yer pee is clear, knock it off!

You don't want to pee out all your electrolytes, vitamins & minerals or suffer a "dry drowning".

Respect your elders and do as Mother says.

Julia

p.s. i hope you're taking lots of pictures! fig leaf for the win for the naughty bits please.

4. glassmmam

glassmmam Well-Known Member

Woooot to final pics!!!!

Laura - you are too busy looking at Muskels to even notice if he is tall/short ;)

Julia! LOL Wise advice ;)

Nick - glad you are taking off work ... :lol: I can't function on <50g carbs ... well not for long. Your muscles are sucking up all that water :shades:

5. Milone79

Milone79 Member

Ladies with all due respect you are both mistaken..clear urine is not a sign or symptom of electrolyte imbalance....

Today was the last depletion WO basically just a short circuit on machines done 6 times then I threw in some calves and abs at the end...feeling good today..all shaved down and ready...the work is done..tomorrow I will have no shakes as there is no training so I will have a few more pieces of Tilapia..yay!! lol

Looking forward to carbing up saturday morning..probably shooting around 1-3pm so I have time to pace myself...

6. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

Wow! You get a couple more pieces of tilapia tomorrow. [​IMG]

7. Sowbug

Sowbug Member

Listen here, young man; don'tcha be putting words in mother's mouth.

I never said it was a sign, or a symptom... all I know is that when ones you-rhine is clear, YOU'RE HYDRATED ENOUGH.

Now, drop and give me twenty.

Or at least 20 pictures in 20 poses.

Mkay?

Kthxbai!

~Anonymous

8. Milone79

Milone79 Member

Enough by who's standards though??? I suggest reading Erik's interview on water "loading" thats where I learned about this and consulted with him about how much water I should be drinking...;-) Now you are gonna have to drop and give me 20..lol

9. Sowbug

Sowbug Member

You mean........ my standards aren't enough? WHAT? OH THE HORROR!

Okay, fine, drink yer darn water. Have fun with that sloshy boy.

And yes, I will drop and give you 20...................... YEARS... Muhuwahahahahaha, you're 51!!!!

Moving on... I hope you're going to give us a play by play of that de-wish-us carb load.

10. Milone79

Milone79 Member

haha :) the carb up...probably going to keep it conservative...white rice, rice cakes with some peanut butter and honey...I respond very very fast to carbs in my system after being depleted for a while..I may even try the glass of red wine trick right before the shoot ( I noticed during my last structured cheat day that a glass of wine really made the veins pop).I will update as the day progresses tomorrow.

11. Holz

Holz Can I Look Like This Again?

Wow, this is almost....intense.

Anxiously waiting to see the results!!

:popcorn:

Have fun with the FOOD!!

:)

12. glassmmam

glassmmam Well-Known Member

I KNOW!!! Sooo exciting ;) :clap:

13. Milone79

Milone79 Member

Had my last 10 liters (closer to 11) of water last night by about 10:00pm...some acupuncture from my physiotherapist for a sore hamstring/glute (thank god he lives next door to me lol then i was off to bed...woke up this morning feeling ripped and vascular....a little flat but to be expected...had my morning coffee and a few sips of water...started carb up with one cup (cooked) of white rice and 4 eggs with two egg whites thrown in....2 hours later another cup of rice(cooked) and 2 pieces of tilapia...cooked both the fish and eggs in olive oil and butter OMG flavor!!!! almost forgot what that tasted like lol...got everything I need packed up and ready to go..spoke with my photographer buddy and everything is set up to go...packed some rice cakes with peanut butter and honey...a few snickers bars and gatorade to sip on if I need some more sugar pre-pump up...also packed one bottle of red wine just in case..lol :) oh also going to pack a hairdryer..I tried it out before and it does actually bring out the vascularity in my body..well time to finish packing..I posted a few pics in the pictures section from this morning as that the only place I know how to post a pic..lol wish me luck...thanks to all for the well wishes and support..will update when its over.

14. Erik

Erik Admin

Have fun today.

15. Milone79

Milone79 Member

Thanks Amigo..big thanks to you again for your advice and guidance along the way. :)