Pre workout drinks??

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by trinny12, Oct 11, 2011.

1. trinny12

trinny12 New Member

Hi, I'm new here. Does anyone here take preworkout drinks? Jack3d, energy drinks or just plain caffeine? How many warriors out there take nothing at all?

2. Erik

Erik Admin

Nothing here.

I have some free Super Pump Max that I used yesterday though.

3. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna!

nothing but pre workout meal..

4. ncfarris26

ncfarris26 Nicole

SuperPump 250 Blue Raspberry yumm.

5. stephm2010

stephm2010 In Motion

Until recently super pump max pink lemonade. Super good! And I like the way I feel when using it, but now just a cup of black coffee..

6. phippengr8

phippengr8 Member

I do use a half of scoop of Blitz(kinda like your jack3d) for my early mornings.

7. Erik

Erik Admin

Jacked practically put me to sleep. Literally.

8. phippengr8

phippengr8 Member

I hear that a lot actually. I have never tried jacked, thou. Just Blitz. Im new to the pre workout drinks though. I have always wondered if they are too much stimulant for someone taking thyroid meds. What do you think?

9. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna!

have you had your adrenals checked?
    at you optimized on your thyroid meds?

The only thing i'd add, from my own prepective is, it might make your adrenals work harder/ might be covering an issue of under medication/low adrenals if you arent stablized yet.

10. Scarl3tbutt3rfly

Scarl3tbutt3rfly Motivated and ready!!

I have taken Jack3d and Hemorage in the past. Honestly, I do just fine without them..so I haven't taken in almost a year.

11. DeniseT

DeniseT Member

Used to do Rockstar or Monster, now I'm off all that and just a pre-workout meal. Too much junk in them :(

12. phippengr8

phippengr8 Member

That is a very good point. I haven't had my adrenals checked.

13. DemiJohn

DemiJohn Member

I dont take anything.

14. minglette

minglette Member

i never have but am keen to try mesomorph

15. hoopinjenn

hoopinjenn The Penis Genius

I took 1MR once, and got very itchy in the hands and face. I react to even a small amount of the umm beta alkaline? I think thats what it is. So no pre-workout drinks for me, just my breakfast and black coffee. I have thought about trying again especially with the early am gym visits I am back to but . . .not really sure its worth the weird itching!

16. stephm2010

stephm2010 In Motion

Beta alanine.. I like the feeling of it.. I'm :crazy: though. It's in my multi vit. I only feel it sometimes now.

17. phippengr8

phippengr8 Member

It could be coming from the Geranium Stem too. 1MR is one of the more intense pre wo drinks from what I've heard. Even when i do use a pre wo I only use a 1/2 of scoop. I dont want to feel to wigged out. But I do like the feeling.

18. hoopinjenn

yea that! and you are a weirdo ;)

I only used 1/4-1/3! I drink coffee all day long but that stuff, yeesh. I have tried another too, white flood I think it is? Same reaction.

19. hoopinjenn

Did you like it? I have a free jar from ordering the Myo but haven't been sure about using it.

20. minglette

minglette Member

i tried a half dose of mesomorph, it was quite nice! gave me the focus and psyching up i needed
    i tried generic labs 3d explosion which was awesome! made my hands and face itch but when it stopped.. i was really clear headed!

drug cooks should cut their gear with these LOL