Recording Meal Plans through New Site

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by Radish8, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Any one else having issues recording your meal compliance through the new LB site? It lets me login and I can access my Bi Weekly's but when I go to record my daily compliance I can't access it.
    Yesterday all day I was getting an error - just tried it now and it opened the link to a blank page - nothing there.

I am still able to access the old format (orginal way before the update) which is what I've been using but it just seems like things are all over the place this way - old version - new version. Does it all end up in the same place when the coaches review it?:confused:

2. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Kept trying so now all the dates show up but no compliance is filled in and the side bar shows NA for % of days compliant. I tried to go in and manually reupdate to "on plan" for all of them but it won't let me.
    Will keep playing with it.

Update: No luck - got the same HTTP500 Internal Server Error as I did the first time. Clicked on the other options: Substitutions, Exercise Demos, Bi Weekly and all are accessable - reclicked Meal Plans - and the error occurs. I'll keep recording on the orginal site and hopefully my Coach will get the updates.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  3. cwinkelman

cwinkelman New Member

I didn't log in yesterday, but for the last week or so, when I click on the option to "mark day as on plan", it only marks meals 1-3. I have to go in and manually enter meals 4 and 5. Other than that, no issues.

4. Radish8

Radish8 Member

Just went on and tried again and it was all there - with all the compliance days filled in. Weird! The only other strange thing I noticed today is that while lurking the time says 5:50pm yet that wasn't the time I posted and when I sign in - the time reflects the time that I actually posted. Maybe it's always been like this and I hadn't noticed? Not sure but for now - all seems to be in order. :)