Regaining control

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by chrispl, Jan 13, 2013.

1. chrispl

chrispl New Member

I am really struggling to get back on track after the holidays. Was feeling so good and now I feel like I am spinning out of control and can't seem to get a grip. Food...food...food, it's all I think about. Anyone else struggling with this?

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Are you dieting?
    WHat are you goals. What do you want and why?

The holidays are a great time to let your 'hair down and relax' but they are over.. What we do from now to next yr is important in keeping on track and honoring our goals.

Try posting daily.
    start with a meal at time.
    prep ahead
    and make sure you pre pack too..

3. chrispl

chrispl New Member

Thx for your feedback. You are always so generous with your input. I am not dieting and fortunately my goals are muscle gain. However, intentional caloric intake feels completely different than out of control intake.

Will focus on your suggestions above.

4. Amber.nicole

Amber.nicole Member

When trying to get back on track I find that as long as I have prepped, I go ahead and eat before I get hungry. I am far less likely to reach for anything else if I am not hungry:)

5. chrispl

chrispl New Member

Great suggestion! I was fighting it the other day and finally had yogurt but seemed to spin out of control from there. I was so focused on waiting until it was TIME to eat. In the past 5 months working with Eric I have been successful by prepping and not letting myself get to hungry.