Starting 3rd week on plan. No appetite

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by Karnmik, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Karnmik

Karnmik New Member

I am at the beginning of my third week and I have found that I have lost my appetite. I am struggling to get all of my meals in during the day. I am forcing the food down. Did a gone else have this problem in the beginning? I have lost a couple of overall inches and pounds this first two weeks. Any advice on "to eat or not to eat" if I'm just not hungry? Thanks!!

2. Erik

Erik Admin

Well, just as being hungry isn't a justification for eating more, not being hungry isn't a justification for eating less. You don't want to wind up undereating calories too early in the process as that will come with some progress consequences down the road.

Sometimes there are peaks and valleys to appetite, but if you just grind it out, it will show up.

3. Lucie

Lucie New Member

I wish I had your problem, I’m hungry all the time and I eat 6 times a day…grgrg

4. keciakelly

keciakelly Member

I used to feel satisfied on my plan early on, but did not lose my appetite. As a matter of fact, Meal one was extremely overwhelming for me because it was so much. Now that I am used to it,I actually look forward to it (I only eat half pre workout and the other half an hour after PWO), but I look forward to it.

I am in my 7th week and now I hungry all the time.

5. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

i wish that would be my problem. Maintenance cals/brain hasnt kicked in yet lol.

6. Karnmik

Karnmik New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I am going to push to get all of my meals in. I definitely don't want to under eat as Erik indicates. Week 3 underway

7. Scarl3tbutt3rfly

Scarl3tbutt3rfly Motivated and ready!!

I have NEVER had a problem eating!! I wish sometimes!! LMAO! Even when I'm sick, I'm like…where is my FOOD!! :cheat:

:thumb:

8. Suzanne

Suzanne Member

There will be times you are not hungry and times when you are starving.

if you using a coach/nutritionist you ALWAYS follow the plan to the letter!!!
    you don't take out food or add food
    you don't add cardio ( so many people do this i just want to SCREAM!!!)

Either trust the person you hired, move on to someone you do trust or do it yourself but don't mix it all together

9. Miss Silly

Miss Silly The Peanut Gallery

LMAO i'm this way too. Extra stoked to get off my starve & cardio plan. LOL