The New Support/ Compliance/ Challenge Thread - ALL welcome.

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Inatic, Mar 31, 2015.

1. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

Oops my bad.....but you will be able to submit soon.....ohhhh yahhh

2. IDoYouToo

And an A.....wins the game......SU-PERB!!!!

3. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

8:30 pm. No binges. No M&Ms. I stayed on on plan. Yay! How did everyone else do today?

• Like Like x 1
  4. IDoYouToo

Good day. I stayed on plan, had a BLT at a baby shower, wish I had stuck to my initial thought of skipping a piece of cake, had it and it was not the greatest....still happy with my day, did get all my water in....yay! :)
    IT WAS a great day.

5. IDoYouToo

Oh Yahhhh you got this lady......whew hee, doin the dance, celebratin the success, showin the smile :)
    You, One Mad Monkey, rock....oh yah missy :)

Life is good........bring on tomorrow. :)

6. IDoYouToo

Heard this on the radio today and boy is it ever so true.........

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IDoYouToo

Hello Hello.
    How did yesterday go? Won't lie for me it was a semi disaster - had meal 1 perfectly fine, then there was a meeting at church so i didn't get to hit meal 2 at the time i needed too and we left right after the meeting to head out of town, my husband found out that his ex farther-in-laws brother, who goes to church with us and my husband is close too, was diagnosed with cancer in his lymph nodes between his lungs after surgery on Friday so we headed to the hospital, an hour away, immediately after church, the fumble in yesterday was failure to plan................today is a brand new day :)

8. IDoYouToo

Question.
    Does everyone use the Food Calculator App on their phones? i was reading some of the reviews on it and they were poor, just wondering if you have it, use it and if it works well on your phone?

:)

9. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Hoo boy. I'm sorry about the bad news. That kind of thing has thrown me for a loop, too. Not only am I caught unprepared, but then there is the emotional component that doesn't lead anywhere good. I know some people keep a quest bar in their purse or glove box for those emergencies when they get caught in a bind like that. I have figured out a few fast food options that I can sub into my plan when I need to. It's tricky, but in order to succeed we have to learn to navigate these things. Hug!

10. OneMadMonkey

Pick yourself up woman and get back on the horse.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OneMadMonkey

I use it. It crashes a lot, but it hasn't in the last month. I think this is the longest I have used it without problems. I prefer the phone app over the ipad app. The keyboard pops up over the screen, and you can't see anything you're typing. It's a pain. But when it works right, it is great.

12. IDoYouToo

What is a quest bar? I may have to check into that it sure would be helpful in tight times!!

Amen to navigation!!!!

Thanks so much you guys, it was a good visit, i am so glad we went.

13. IDoYouToo

Thanks much for the help, having to keep logging into the site to use the calculator stinks, especially if i am in a dead zone with no bars and i want to do some digging.

14. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Im sorry to hear about your bil.

In those situations, if you can plan or grab something, then do the best you can. Most often you should still be able to eat out and as close to plan as possible.

Quest bars are on of only few pretty decent protein bars. You can look them up. I'm including the blog link on the quest bars.
    http://www.leanbodiesconsulting.com/why-arent-quest-bars-in-the-food-substitution-calculator/

• Like Like x 1
  15. OneMadMonkey

I like quest bars, but they really hurt my stomach. It's terrible, so I've stopped eating them.

16. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I'm Feeling strong today! Everybody hang tough!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. OneMadMonkey

I'm feeling hungry today. Looking at the clock all morning and waiting for my next meal. No chocolate or treats in my office. I'll be good to go.

• Like Like x 2
  18. IDoYouToo

Keep up the great work ladies!!!!

I won't lie i am waging the war on a drink today, can't wait until the waves start to subside, i know they will after a few days but today is a bit difficult :)

Marching on...........................

19. IDoYouToo

This verse from the bible keeps coming to mind.

Romans 7: 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

Still struggling.......sigh.

Sending strength vibes to you ladies, keep up the great work!!!!

20. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Ain't it the truth??

• Like Like x 1