The New Support/ Compliance/ Challenge Thread - ALL welcome.

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Inatic, Mar 31, 2015.

1. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

Banana, granola bar, water & small hot chocolate at the airport.
    :)

2. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Where's the protein, young lady? (I ask my daughter that ALL the time - it's how she knows I love her.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. IDoYouToo

Landed eating 2 eggs scrambled minus one yolk, what toast dry water.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

Already on a roll..............

5. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Rolls...yum! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

quest bar would have been good here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IDoYouToo

Homemade with warm butter melting on it, yummmm. And you can eat all you want and NOT gain an ounce or pound :) yah baby!!!! LOL hehe

I need to check into these......where do you buy them??

So my brain is whizzing and I have a ton of ideas......just need to keep the momentum going when I get home........

8. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I have bought them at GNC.

9. Inatic

I get them at health food / natural food markets/stores, GNC, online,

10. IDoYouToo

Back home and feeling tired, worn out and stress has set into my neck and shoulder (so much so i cannot turn my head to the left), i SO wish my massage person hadn't quit i haven't found one that even compares let alone comes close to her :( and in my small town finding another good one won't happen soon :( :( if i could just get my neck and shoulder to loosen up i would be feeling fabulous!!!!

I am exhausted though, going home with my husband is soooooo mentally exhausting - we have been married for 6 years (our marriage is neither one of ours first rodeo) and my SIL (whom my husband is very close to) up until last July completely and totally let me know that i held no place in her world, next in line from her would be my husband's oldest daughter and then his mother, although at 90 she has somewhat forgotten that she feels that way ;) bonus for that huh. LOL

Going back to CA with my husband has been thee hardest thing ever, having to deal with people who do not like you, then my SIL changes her mind and decides that i am ok now and I am still trying to drop all of my guards from the last 6 years, trust me they may have went up overnight but they won't come down that fast.............hmmmm sounds like my weight gain/loss LOL.

Anyways going home just wears a girl plum out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onto another day right.....................................

11. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

It sounds like you have a heavy load. Hugggggggs!

• Like Like x 1
  12. IDoYouToo

Thanks Fay, I feel better already. :)

13. OneMadMonkey

Your relationship is for you and your husband. Everyone else is an outsider looking in. Let them stay on the outside and focus on yourself and your own happiness. You can't control their feelings. You can only control your own and your response to them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. IDoYouToo

Amen to that.
    When my husband and i got married i was so excited to love the people that he loved so much and to have a sister, never had one, i was completely blown away when i found out that my place was not in the family and the love was not reciprocated, like i said she has since let me know she was sorry for the way she acted but i had gotten so used to going home with my husband with walls up, it is hard to go with them down all the time, time heals all wounds :) and you are right my relationship with my husband is thee most important, because of that i have totally supported him when he is home with me and when he goes home without me.

15. Inatic

Sorry that trip was so emotional. People like that dont deserve your love and attention anyway!

• Like Like x 1
  16. TriciaE

TriciaE My Sweet Clipper

So, I'm on day 17 of being on-plan. I have been a client of LBC in the past and over the years I've let old habits get the best of me. So, I'm starting over! I dug out my old plans (which is so sad) and picked out the one to match my current weight.
    I feel so good getting back in control of my eating.

• Like Like x 1
  17. OneMadMonkey

Welcome back!

18. Inatic

glad you found this thread Tricia.

19. IDoYouToo

So glad you are here!!!!!! Welcome :)

20. IDoYouToo

I know BUT even though that is the ultimate truth, because i love my husband and his family is so important to him it is even more important to me to get myself to a place where i could support him and protect myself, i know that won't make sense, the coolest thing about it all is that he and i have a great relationship, i can be honest with how i feel about things and be heard and he always lets me know that I am thee most important person to him............makes it easy to work on removing the walls :)

• Like Like x 1