Trouble eating 5 meals

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by Donnac, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Donnac

Donnac New Member

Hi All

Hope to get some help, I just started this week with Coach Meagan. I asked for a 5 meal plan, but I am really having trouble eating the last meal of the day. I just don't have the appetite, I am don't feel full, but just the thought of the food, turns me off. I never thought I would say this, but I dread eating, I would rather just be hungry :(

Thanks in advance for any advice

Dona

2. cg8216

cg8216 Member

I've been working with LBC since mid-March. It took about 2-3 weeks before I could eat all the food on my plan. It seemed I was eating all the time and not hungry. Coach Mark made some tweaks when I communicated with him and that helped. But, it really was more about my body and mind getting used to a new way.

3. Donnac

Donnac New Member

Thanks for the help. I will keep eating...

4. novamt

novamt Member

I went through the same thing. Erik told me to enjoy it while it lasted because it wouldn't be long before I was complaining that I'm hungry. :) I got used to it and sure enough, some days I'm really looking forward to that last meal of the day!

5. Donnac

Donnac New Member

Thanks, I think the main thing is I am not cooking the food correctly, it's so bland and hard to eat...

6. Emma

Emma Member

Quite a few of us come up with some clever ways to cook our food to give it some oomph, if you need some ideas just let us know what you have on plan for a particular meal and we can help.

7. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

no reason for blah blech food.
    give us some ideas of what you like and we can help ya.

8. cg8216

cg8216 Member

Hot sauce and Garlic Salt is my friend on Chicken and Brown Rice days.

9. cg8216

cg8216 Member

Give us an update? Any better?

10. megancoon

megancoon New Member

Hi I'm new here... What are the conditions technically to making your nutrition plans stick especially concerning flavoring meals? I wanna under the impressions that we can't use any things? Are we allowed olive oil for cooking slat and pepper? I feel very lost... I heard we can use stevia for coffee but no cream... Any advice would help

11. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

every clients nutritional plan is specific to them and their needs so cant really say re oils and fats. We do use LC condiments like salsa , mustard , ketchup, seasoning, spices/packets.

12. Emma

Emma Member

Oh yes! Sriracha sauce is my favourite.

13. aburford

aburford New Member

Just started this week too and I'm on day 3. I feel extremely full and don't feel a huge diet change except I've added much more carbs than I used to. However I've had a headache for 2 days - did you have this happen too? I can't believe with 4L of water that I'm detoxing something. Only thing I can think of is sugar withdrawals?

14. stephm2010

stephm2010 In Motion

Could be sugar withdrawals, except you said you were eating more carbs than before so it really shouldn't be. Water can flush some things, diet changes can bring about hormonal shifts, could just be coincidence too.

15. cg8216

cg8216 Member

I just made Amy's Turkey Chili today and it was just what I needed. I have been getting a little bored with hot sauce on chicken and brown rice and this recipe hit the spot! Highly recommend. (And I didn't even think I liked turkey chili!)