Where is everyone from?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Elisabeth, Jan 29, 2014.

1. lizziann

lizziann New Member

I'm from Salem, Oregon and I am 39 years old and trying to work on fat loss, bettering myself for me, and working on a better relationship with food. I joined weight watchers last June and have lost 20pounds. It seems I have been hung up at the same place for over several months. I know its not all about the scale and I am trying to get that into my head. It's so hard. I think I have been a slave to dieting since I was 13. I have been lifting weights for the last year and I think I am seeing some results vs. last year. I Know it had a lot to do with diet when it comes to fat loss. I am just trying to figure out how weight watchers works into this or if its hindering me mentally. Does that make sense? I enjoy reading these posts and I enjoy seeing LBC client results and the posts they do.

2. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

Utah ;-)

3. Lucile

Lucile New Member

Paris, France....... so, far away from you all

4. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

:wave:
    This is my next travel destination! Not sure when I will fit it in, maybe the beginning of 2015. I've been wanting to explore France for a while now. Any suggestions? Anywhere you would recommend for a family? It would be myself the hubby and our 1.5yr old

5. DawnM

DawnM New Member

We lived outside of Denver Colorado for over 40 years. 2 1/2 years ago we moved to South Florida. BIG change, but we love the water, so we are enjoying it!

6. Acschroeder

Acschroeder New Member

Hi everyone!
    Wanted to say hi, as I am new to the site. Looking forward to viewing great info, becoming part of this community and keeping on track with diet and exercise with all you motivating people! Yay!
    Also... I am from Chicago. Born and raised in the midwest and love it. Although you could take this past winter... the worst I have seen in years!!!

7. SheSalt

SheSalt New Member

Long Island (Suffolk County) born. Now a Florida West Coast transplant with lots of family in NE Tennessee.

8. dallas

dallas New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Michelle and I'm new to the group. I'm originally from Chicago then moved to Texas and lived there for 25 years, my husband and I now live in Vinings GA just shy of 6 years. Would love to know who else lives in GA.

9. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

:wave:
    I do!
    Alpharetta Ga (forsyth county)

-Coach Ileen

10. chickadee1020

chickadee1020 Member

I'm also from Chicago! And I'm terrified of this upcoming winter after what we went through last year.

11. Shirlthompson81

Shirlthompson81 New Member

Hay guys.
    Shirley here I'm a kiwi but live in QLD, Australia now with my Man & our 3 sons, 10,6 & 4. I'm excited & can't wait to start.

12. erinmajor

erinmajor New Member

I'm from Michigan. :wave:

13. joanneott

joanneott Happy to be here

Hi everyone!

New to the forum, yet a "veteran" from way back in 2008.

I'm originally from New Hampshire. Moved out here to Colorado in 1996. Love it here!!!