Hi!

K

Karrie Guerrero

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
My name is Karrie. I have lived in Colorado for most of my life.
Not to be negative, but my life has dumped on me since 2014 and I have been trying to get myself back.
I am currently a separated mom of 4. I have a 10yr old son, a 9yr old son, a 5yr old daughter and a 2yr old daughter. I’m a SAHM so I take care of my kids all day.
I have gained quite a bit of pregnancy weight over the years. I attempted to get involved in the Beachbody way of life, but I did not have good results.
Since joining LBC, I have lost 20 pounds so far, and I have gained a little muscle.
I love the VIP workouts, and I have a real awesome coach!
Although recently, I have gotten off track, I al making my way back, and I am looking forward to better results.

Ileen Natic

Ileen Natic

Ya Gotta Wanna!
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
May 1, 2006
Not to be negative, but my life has dumped on me since 2014 and I have been trying to get myself back.
I am currently a separated mom of 4. I have a 10yr old son, a 9yr old son, a 5yr old daughter and a 2yr old daughter. I’m a SAHM so I take care of my kids all day.
I have gained quite a bit of pregnancy weight over the years. I attempted to get involved in the Beachbody way of life, but I did not have good results.
Since joining LBC, I have lost 20 pounds so far, and I have gained a little muscle.
Although recently, I have gotten off track, I al making my way back, and I am looking forward to better results.
you're doing awesome Karrie.
I'm proud of you! and you should be too.

E

Elaine Thrasher

Dec 26, 2020
Hi Karrie, very nice to meet you! I am a mom of 3, originally from the Colorado area. We have a lot in common and I'm happy to see you are having such great results. I find it very encouraging! Keep rocking it!