Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Awesome!
Thank you, thank you for bringing this back. I detest Facebook. The only reason I even show active there is for the VIP/DAC group. I'll for sure be deactivating myself now. :happydance:

Colleen Granger

Colleen Granger

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Aug 16, 2011
Well, as we said a little while ago, we were going to be doing a mass exodus (for a number of reasons) from Facebook and heading back to our old stomping grounds - the Lean Bodies Consulting (Leanbodiesfitness.com) forums.

This is going to be fantastic from a Community standpoint since you just can't beat the Community building environment of a forum. Facebook just can't hold a candle to the organizational opportunities of a forum like this.

Plus now you can avoid all the UGH of social media these days and just stay off it!

Come here and play with us instead! This is a safe home for all of us on the internet.

Myself, Amy and the LBC team are SUPER excited to be back where LBC got started - forums. Our promise to you is that this platform is going to allow us to take the LBC VIP Training and LBC VIP Nutrition groups to the next level.

But as you can see, the forum is about much, much more than just the VIP Groups.

Welcome! Glad to have you here with us!
I actually remembered my old password!

Maribeth Ryan

Maribeth Ryan

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Dec 27, 2020
Best Christmas gift ever! Excited to have forums back.
Well, as we said a little while ago, we were going to be doing a mass exodus (for a number of reasons) from Facebook and heading back to our old stomping grounds - the Lean Bodies Consulting (Leanbodiesfitness.com) forums.

This is going to be fantastic from a Community standpoint since you just can't beat the Community building environment of a forum. Facebook just can't hold a candle to the organizational opportunities of a forum like this.

Plus now you can avoid all the UGH of social media these days and just stay off it!

Come here and play with us instead! This is a safe home for all of us on the internet.

Myself, Amy and the LBC team are SUPER excited to be back where LBC got started - forums. Our promise to you is that this platform is going to allow us to take the LBC VIP Training and LBC VIP Nutrition groups to the next level.

But as you can see, the forum is about much, much more than just the VIP Groups.

As I navigate this new platform- to get into the Forum every day do we just head to Leanbodiesfitness.com and then the forum link is there ...or perhaps I can leave the tab open on my iPad....I used the link from FB as the initial way to get in...this seems like a stupid question but hey 🤷🏻‍♀️.....

Shannon Larkey

Shannon Larkey

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
As I navigate this new platform- to get into the Forum every day do we just head to Leanbodiesfitness.com and then the forum link is there ...or perhaps I can leave the tab open on my iPad....I used the link from FB as the initial way to get in...this seems like a stupid question but hey 🤷🏻‍♀️.....
Just stay logged in to leanbodiesfitness.com and just hit refresh when you want to check back.

E

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Can you bookmark it Maribeth?

L

Laurenda Lanigan

Hi!! Love the idea of not having to be on Facebook :). I'm fairly careful of my digital footprint and wondering if our posts and names can be found in search engines? Not that it will stop me from enjoying the forums, will just be mindful when posting :).

Tricia Ellison

Tricia Ellison

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
May 18, 2006
WooHoo!! Old school rules!! :cool:

I'm so happy to start the new year inside the forum instead of on unsocial media.

E

Eva Flanagan

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
I think you will find a lot easier than FB. So much more organized.
Thanks, I can’t even figure out how to write anything. I’m sure it will get easier, maybe on a computer might be easier then my phone.

Rebecca Mendez

Rebecca Mendez

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Thanks, I can’t even figure out how to write anything. I’m sure it will get easier, maybe on a computer might be easier then my phone.
It is harder on my phone but that is because of my eye sight. I use my IPad.

Robin Stephens

Robin Stephens

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Jul 25, 2014

In the forum and getting used to it!!

Colleen Granger

Colleen Granger

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Aug 16, 2011

I’ve followed the coaches so my feed stays clean. Am I missing anyone?

Attachments

• 976B61C8-3871-42E5-96AC-81F298568B06.png
    976B61C8-3871-42E5-96AC-81F298568B06.png
    883.3 KB · Views: 11
Michelle Mai

Michelle Mai

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020

I think I need a video post on how to navigate the forum lol! I'm SO lost! Personally, I love FB. I get why some don't like it, but it's my life 😁 Spending a little time tonight trying to orientate myself.

ClaudiaTucci

ClaudiaTucci

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Mar 25, 2007
I think I need a video post on how to navigate the forum lol! I'm SO lost! Personally, I love FB. I get why some don't like it, but it's my life 😁 Spending a little time tonight trying to orientate myself.
Hi!! Love the idea of not having to be on Facebook :). I'm fairly careful of my digital footprint and wondering if our posts and names can be found in search engines? Not that it will stop me from enjoying the forums, will just be mindful when posting :).
Good question. There are privacy settings here but not sure how far they extend.

Erin Lyon

Erin Lyon

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Dec 26, 2020
My Facebook account is deactivated now and it was a shockingly good feeling to do so. Hopefully the live videos can eventually come over here too (I am not reactivating my account, nope.) Thank you for the work getting us here!